Outside COVID Testing Sites
Information regarding quarantine protocols, test sites, self-assessments, and more can be found here:
If you have completed your quarantine period you can request a “Release from DOH Quarantine Letter” online here:
- JFK Testing Site (Rapid & PCR, no appointment necessary): https://jfkairport.com/
- NYC Testing Information: https://www.
- NYC Testing Sites by Zip Code: https://www1.nyc.gov/site/coronavirus/get-tested/covid-19-testing.page
- NYS Testing Sites by Zip Code: https://coronavirus.health.ny.gov/find-test-site-near-you
- Northwell Mobile Testing sites for Town of Hempstead & Suffolk residents – Call (516) 821-2500 to make an appointment. (Suffolk sites include Greenlawn and Riverhead)
- Nassau County Testing Locations by Appt (Elmont, Freeport, Hempstead, Roosevelt, & Westbury) – Click for multi-language flyers with details
Please contact School Administrator, Nicole Littrean or call the Nassau County Department of Health (516) 227-9570.