Looking for our lunch calendar? Click here!
- This event has passed.
Pre-Season Varsity Soccer Practice
August 22 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00am, repeating until August 24, 2018
Pre-season practice for the High School Varsity Girls and Boys soccer teams.
Contact the Shane Flanagan for details.
Student commitment is of the utmost importance for the success of our athletic teams. In accordance with NYSAISAA regulations, student-athletes must complete a set amount of practice hours before participating in league games. Therefore, all athletes are encouraged to attend the full week of pre-season practices.
In addition, please note the following:
- Students without the signed medical forms below WILL NOT be allowed to practice (New York State requires student-athletes to have an annual medical physical exam completed prior to the start practice). The forms can be found on our website(www.waldorfgarden.org):
- School Medical Form (both sides to be completed by health care provider and parent)
- Athletic Health History Form (to be completed by a parent only)
- Please complete and mail the forms above as soon as possible.
- Upon arrival for practice proceed directly to the nurse’s office to receive medical clearance for participation. Only those athletes who have been cleared by the School Nurse will be allowed to participate in pre-season training.
Lastly, in order to ensure that you receive important information regarding last minute schedule changes (ie: weather, traffic delays, etc) please make sure that the school has your current cell phone number on file. You can update or provide this number to Kathy Bossuk at firstname.lastname@example.org or to Shane Flanagan at email@example.com.