PINNACLE, the school yearbook, is produced annually by the high school students of the Waldorf School of Garden City. Each student automatically receives a yearbook, which is partially paid for by the student activity fee portion of tuition. The balance is raised through advertisments and special messages placed in the back of each book. The Yearbook Club, led by Ms. Kathy Bossuk, provides real world, hands-on learning opportunities for students who manage, produce, and publish our yearbook each year. Students are responsible for the layout, design, photography, production, advertising, and copy. Please support our efforts by purchasing a special message using the form below. If you are a student, consider joining the yearbook staff and lend your talents to creating the best Pinnacle yet!
Attention Parents, Teachers, Staff and Community Members!
Now is the time to start thinking about that special message and/or advertisement you would like to place in the Waldorf School of Garden City's Yearbook.
Space Reservation Deadline: Friday, January 31st, 2014
Print Ready Ad/Message Deadline: Friday, February 14th, 2014
To reserve your space, please completely fill out the order form below (or download this PDF version) and return it with payment to:
The Waldorf School of Garden City
225 Cambridge Avenue
Garden City, NY, 11530
Create Your Ad
- Preferred Method: Submit your ad in digital format (.jpg, .pdf, .tiff) by using the form below.
- Submit text and photo (photo optional) via e-mail to Kathy Bossuk, firstname.lastname@example.org. With this option, a staff member will create your ad and send you an e-mail proof for your approval.
- Full Page (8 1/2 x 11): $350 BW/$400 color
- Half Page vertical only (8 1/2 x 5 1/2): $200 BW/$225 color
- Quarter Page (4 1/4 x 5 1/2): $110 BW/$130 color
- One-Eighth Page (4 1/4 x 2 3/4): $65 BW/$75 color
- New: Student Messages: $1 per word
If you have any questions or need assistance creating your ad, please contact yearbook advisor Kathy Bossuk at (516) 742-3434 ext. 328 or email@example.com. You may also contact Christiana Fahey, Yearbook 2014's Senior Editor, with questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Each student enrolled in grades 1-12 automatically receives a yearbook; additional copies may be purchased for $40.00 each.
Thank you for your support!