Take the Pledge!
Join Us to Keep Our Community Healthy!
Take the Pledge to Keep Our Campus and Community Safe and Stop the Spread of COVID-19.
As you know, each of us has a personal and shared responsibility to create a safe and healthy environment to protect ourselves and those around us. Our ability to remain on campus depends on our mutual care for one another. We understand that, at times, the required guidelines and expectations that we are now asked to adhere to may seem inconvenient, uncomfortable, or even like an overreaction—but they are necessary—to protect ourselves and each other. Together, we must commit to safety practices and behaviors that protect our students, faculty, staff, and the larger community.
Being a part of the WSGC community means each of us must commit to taking steps to stay well and persistently protect each other on campus and in the surrounding community. Accountable together, I pledge to take responsibility for my own health, as well as the protection of others, and to help keep the WSGC community safe from the spread of COVID-19 and other infections by following the policies and protocols put forth by WSGC while on campus, and while off-campus by limiting my exposure to my family and school community as much as possible and wearing a mask in public or in other social situations.
I PROMISE THAT I WILL:
- Frequently wash my hands with soap and water for at least 30 seconds
- Use hand sanitizer often if soap and water are not available
- Use the SchoolPass App every school day to monitor for and report symptoms of COVID-19
- Carefully observe instructional signs and follow guidelines and directions
- Avoid touching my eyes, nose, and mouth
- Commit to being an advocate and influencer with the community to encourage safe routines and behaviors
Protect My Community:
- Always wear a mask covering my nose and mouth when indoors in all public spaces and outdoors when a 6-feet distance is not possible
- Maintain appropriate social distancing whenever possible
- Stay home if I feel sick and keep children home if they feel sick or after exposure to someone who is not feeling well or has tested positive for COVID-19
- Wipe down shared spaces after use (library desks, computers desks, etc.)
- Keep my personal spaces and shared common spaces clean
- Participate in testing and contact tracing to preserve the wellness of the community
- Be positive, attentive, and helpful to anyone who may be in need of support