next steps

Give Appreciated Stock

Who? People who own appreciated stock that they have owned for more than one year.

Why? You can lawfully avoid the capital gains tax you would owe if you sold the stock and gave cash instead.

How? Please call me for the details that your financial advisor will need.

Nicole Littrean
Director of Development
(516) 742-3434 ext. 309