COVID Testing On-Site
We are pleased to announce that The Waldorf School of Garden City has partnered with ATC Healthcare (ATC) to provide free, accessible, and convenient onsite COVID-19 surveillance testing for all asymptomatic employees and in-school students. To register for an on-site test, please complete BOTH of the following online forms (scroll down for details):
ATC is fine-tuning a completely new software platform and we will update you with the details once we have them. The link above only requires a one-time registration for weekly testing. Please complete your registration on this new site prior to Wednesday’s testing at least 1 day in advance.
ATC is currently working with several Long Island school districts and fully manages the testing process utilizing trained and certified medical practitioners. ATC staff will administer a Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test using a minimally invasive swab near the base of the nasal cavity. Results will be available in approximately 72 hours to the School, which will only be notified of positive results. Negative test results will not be reported. ATC accepts health insurance or a social security number. For those without health insurance, the CARES Act will cover the cost.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW & DO:
- Weekly Testing (when school is in session)
- Every Wednesday beginning January 13th – 11:30 am – 1:00 pm – WSGC Breezeway
- Testing is optional for all asymptomatic in-school students.
- Testing is mandatory every week for all asymptomatic employees in the School building.
- Complete online “Consent to Test a Minor” form above (First time only)
- Parent/Guardian must complete this form for their child prior to the first time an in-school student is tested. The form gives consent for the first and any subsequent tests offered weekly at the School.
- Register for a test using the ATC form above (First time only)
- Parent/Guardian/Employee must complete this form to register for each test.
Please contact Julie Hayle at email@example.com with questions.