What is the Annual Fund?
The Annual Fund is the single most important fundraising activity for the School each year – it covers the difference between tuition revenue and the ever-increasing costs of operating our School.
The Annual Fund supports initiatives such as:
- Class trips to Camp Glen Brook for grades 3-12;
- Professional development and mentorship support for faculty and staff members;
- Additional support in lower school classrooms with assistants;
- Tuition support for families with financial need;
- Developing and furthering our connection as a community to Waldorf Education through a Family Lecture Series;
- Continued maintenance and advancements to School Information Systems including network, phone lines and cybersecurity;
- Capital improvements and upgrades to our buildings and grounds; and
- Ensuring the affordability of after-school clubs, activities, and sports programs.
Your tax-deductible gift to the Annual Fund ensures the continued vibrancy of Waldorf Education for our children.
Donate Today at: www.waldorfgarden.org/donate
Director of Strategic Communications & Advancement
The Waldorf School of Garden City
516-742-3434 ext. 113